|Payment Process steps made simple||Program fees is divided into four instalments||First step is to request a placement on the program. Complete Application form online||1. First instalment of 20% is only paid after your interview and a placement is offered and accepted and the full Enrolment Application form is returned completed with all necessary documents.|
|Made in scheduled Instalments to make it easier for you.||2. Second installment 30% of the program fee is due 30 days later to request a school placement and obtain the correct paperwork for your Student Visa||3. Third installment 30% of program is required 60 days later, unless this is a late booking then it will be required same time as Second Installment. Host family and school details will be advised 4 weeks prior to your arrival date so you can make contact with your host family.||4. Fourth and final installment 20% of program is required 30 days prior to your departure date.|
1. First installment fee is invoiced when the placement is offered and accepted and the full Enrolment Application form is returned complete with all necessary documentation.
2. Second installment fee due 30 days later.
3. Third installment: fee due 60 days later and student has been issued the necessary documents to assist with the visa lodgement, unless within deadline then required with second installment.
4. Host family and school details will be forward 4 weeks prior to your arrival.
5. Final payment is due 30 days prior to your departure date.
Payment options: Credit card Visa, Mastercard via NEXPAY www.nexpay.com.au or via your Bank as an International transfer.