- Paris Disneyland or
- Eiffel tower
- Champs Elyse
- Arc de Triomphe
- Notre Dame
- Musee d’Orsay
- Tuillies gardens
- Sacre Coeur
- Shopping Le Bon Marche
- Local sightseeing
- Attend local French High School
- Full Immersion and Live with a French family
- Palace de la bourse
- Miroir d’Eau
- Pont de Pierre
- Le blason de Bordeaux
- Grosse Cloche
- Rue Sainte-Catherine
- Cathédrale Saint-Andre
- Le Grand Théâtre (1780)
- Notre Dame (1684)
- St Emilion day excursion
- Arcachon day excursion
Bordeaux France is a UNESCO world heritage site. It is known for its 18th century architecture. Bordeaux region is a port city on the Garonne River in southwestern France. It’s known for its Gothic Cathédrale Saint-André, 18th- to 19th-century mansions and notable art museums. Public gardens line the curving river quays. The Grand Place de la Bourse, centered on the Three Graces fountain, overlooks the Miroir d’Eau reflecting pool and much more.
French Immersion Day 2-14
Arrive beautiful Bordeaux and meet local coordinator, transfer to meet your new French host family for the next 12 days enjoying a full immersion into French life where you will be given a brief by our local French teacher what life in France will be like and what to expect.
You will be living with a local French host family while in Bordeaux to improve your speaking skills. Delicious local French patisserie, croissants, baguettes, macaroons while having a coffee with friends and improve your speaking skills with teenagers your own age.
Bordeaux Day 3
Full day of sightseeing of beautiful french town sharing the history, architecture and culture dating back to the 18th century.
Bordeaux Day 4 , 5
Weekend with your host family to enjoy the local immersion of family life and sights and live life as a local teenager
Bordeaux Day 6,7,8
Attend local high school with full integration, improving your speaking skills while attending classes and make many lifelong friends.
Bordeaux Day 9
Group Cultural excursion with local coordinator
Bordeaux Day 10
Group Cultural excursion with local coordinator
Bordeaux Day 11,12
Weekend with your host family and new friends and enjoy the local immersion of family, friends and Bordeaux life as a local a teenager.
Bordeaux Day 13,14
Attend local high school with full integration, improving your speaking skills while attending classes and make farewell to all your new friends at school.
PARIS Days 15- 19
Today you say farewell to your host family and travel with Group Chaperone by train to Paris. Early 0800 departure to make the most of our time to see all the wonderful sights in Paris.
While in Paris you will visit stay right in the heart of Paris in a 3 stay hotel.
Chaperone Leader take you sightseeing in Paris and enjoy all the well know sights. Board the hop on hop off bus with a full English commentary/. You will see all the wonderful sights of Paris you have dreamed, heard and read about in all your French lessons at school. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre or Musee d’Orsay, The famous Seine river, Walk Champs’ Elyse, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sacre Coeur, Montmarte.
Wander through Tuileries Garden the largest and most beautiful garden in Paris, Place de la Concorde this is one of the major public squares in Paris, France. Measuring 8.64 hectares in area, it is the largest square in the French capital. the site where Queen Marie Antoinette met her death and the where the Luxor Obelisk stands proud, a gift in the 19th Century from the Egyptian government. Walk over the Seine via many bridges such as the famous beautiful Pont Neuf and lots more.
Paris Day 18
Full day excursion to Paris DISNEYLAND or beautiful Versailles
Paris – Australia Day 19
What will I gain from joining the French High School Cultural Exchange study tour ?
This will be one of the best adventures and study tours you of your life. You will have the experience of full immersion into the cultural, people, food and life.
You will improve your speaking skills when you speak with local students your own age while attending a traditional French High school. You will learn more about the culture and eat the most delicious traditional foods you will ever taste.
You will return back to school with a new insight, passion and excitement of the French language and this will help you excel in your class and your exams because you have lived the dream, spoken the French language and experienced the culture and food. This passion will go from your head to your heart.
What is included on the France study tour
- Flights Australia/France – France/Australia
- Travel Insurance
- Local Coordinator
- French High school placement
- Host family immersion x 12 nights B/L/D
- All family’s security screened and inspected
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner daily with Host family
- Excursions with local coordinator
- Walking Tours with local coordinator
- Cooking macaroon workshop for groups under 15
- Local SIM
- Train to Paris
- Paris Accommodation: Dating back to 17th century – 4 nights B/D daily
- Local Parisian Guide days 15, 16 Paris
- Accommodation 10 mins walk distance from Notre Dame Saint Michel
- Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner itemised as per above itinerary B/L/D
- Lunch own arrangements in Paris
- Transfer Paris to Airport for flight home
- Itinerary may change slightly without notice
What is Not Included
- Optional extra sightseeing
- Items of a personal nature
- Students can connect to Wi Fi in most hotels and free hot spots
- Lunches daily in Paris
- Snacks and extra food – croissants/drinks/water
- Students must have min of A$250-300 per week while away for incidentals
- Must have a Debit/ Credit Card for emergency for anything unforeseen, doctor, dentist, medical
- Visa not required on a visitor visit under 90 days.
- Discover a language and Discover the world.
- To improve my French speaking skills.
- Experience living with a great local French host family.
- Attend a local French high school.
- Make life long friends.
- Broaden my global social network.
- Live and speak the language with local teenagers.
- Improve my French class school results
- See famous Icons we always discuss in class.
- Live the dream and see the world.
Teacher’s Next Steps check list
- What language do you teach?
- French, Italian, German or Spanish
- Do you have a particular country you would like to visit
- Some languages are spoken in more then 1 country eg German and Spanish
- Teachers keen to plan a tour for your school
- How many students do I need?
- Ratio 10 students and 1 Teacher free
- CEA has Study tours individual students can join if you can not
- achieve the numbers. Opportunity for all students.
When would you like to organise your study tour
- During the school holidays
- During school term
Finances & Risk assessment
- CEA will assist with scheduled payment plan for students
- Students can book direct online with CEA
- Payment plan to fit in with family budget
- Assist you with risk assessment
- Cancellation and terms and conditions
Check with school procedures
- Do I need to seek permission from my School Head
- What paperwork do I need to organise via my school
- How do I organise payment schedule for the group
- Can CEA help me with getting my group together ? Yes
- If I only have a few students interested they can join another study tour? Yes
- Can I book my own study tour with students from my school? – Yes
- Students can also book direct with CEA and we combine a few schools together
- CEA is here to help you keep the paperwork simple
Benefits for your school
- Global exchange outside the classroom offered to all students
- Extra curriculum offered for all students who study at school or any language school
- CEA is a study tour coordinator with School of languages
- Study Tours are offered to all students even if language is not studied at your school
- Available to all students studying privately with language teachers, language schools, Saturday school
- Schools also benefit making this a fund raiser for the school
- Reinvest into school language department, computers and or equipment
Teachers keen to chaperone a Study tour with CEA
- CEA is interested to hear from teachers keen to chaperone a group
- CEA has groups of individual students and CEA is open to hearing from interested teachers
- keen to chaperone groups.
- teachers/adults must be registered and have a valid working with children security check
Who can go on a study tour
- This is open to any teacher keen to take a group of students abroad
- Do the students have to be studying a language – No. The can they all come along if they want? Yes all welcome
- This is also open for all student studying a language and want to have a full immersion
- This is open for any student 14 – 18 years studying a language in or outside of school
How long would you like to go for?
- How many days
- How many weeks
I need help with planning and information sessions
- CEA can help you plan your Study tour and give you tips
- CEA can come to your school for the information sessions day or evening for your students and parents
- CEA is here to make it simple and get it happening and keep you on track
- We can come lunch time, after school or evenings
When do I have to start Planning all this
- We suggest at least 6 months before departure of the tour
- Can I link into the tours CEA already has? Yes you can do this any time
- CEA has trips departing April. Sept and Jan school holidays fitting in with school holidays
- Can I go at any other time ?
- YES CEA has connections with many high schools abroad
- including Austria, Chile, France, Italy, Germany and Spain
- Let CEA know when you wish to do a high school immersion to fit in with your school dates
What is the main goal of your group
- To have a full immersion and live with local host families
- Attend a local high school with full immersion
- Would you like to have reciprocal exchange with another school abroad
- They host our students and we host their students
- Attend a local language school
- Would you like to visit more then one city
- Would you like to visit the famous icons while on the trip
- Would you like to take the group yourself
- Would you prefer CEA to arrange a chaperone for the group on my behalf
- Do you have a budget you need to work with?
- What would you like to have included in your study tour
- CEA is keen to hear to Private schools keen to have a reciprocal program
- together with any of our Chile, French, German, Italian and Spanish schools
I am ready, what will I do and what is my Next Step
CEA has been operating since 1998. We are boutique organisation offering professional and quality study tours.
We collaborate with local high schools and teachers and partner organisations abroad
to ensure that your students will attend excellent high schools experience a true immersion and live with quality host families.
Families are all security screened and all homes personally inspected by our coordinators.
CEA is here to ensure that your Study Tour is a yearly highlight of the school offered to your language students and a lifetime memory
Giving them chance to live the dream and visit the country of the language they love. Students who travel abroad to the country of the
language they study and experience a full cultural exchange and full immersion in family and school life will come back to school with a new
vision and appreciation and they excel in their language class and exams as this experience moves from their head to their heart
Our mission is to help strength understanding between many cultures on the path towards the common goal of world peace
Study Abroad with Campus Education
CONTACT us 02 9451 7071 or 0418 630 414 Email: email@example.com
Tailor design your Study tour
Are you looking to take a group of your school students on a Study Tour Abroad on a true cultural experience?
We offer a personal, quality and professional advice and guidance.
Please complete the enquiry form below for CEA to assist you to accomplish your group goal for a Study Abroad Cultural Experience.
Contact CEA today on +61 2 9451 7071 or +61 418 630 414 — SKYPE ID jenniferdeflorio — WECHAT jenniferdeflorio Education Australia — 0418630414 for advice and suggestions.
Program fees :
Tour will run with a minimum of 10 students and include one tour leader/chaperone. If the group is less then 10 students, the group may travel Australia/France/Australia as a student group. Students will be met by our French Chaperone 24/7 in Bordeaux France. Program fees
Deadline: REFER to Deadline dates above