- Madrid walking tour
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta de Sol
- Place Santa Ana
- Literary Quarter
- Parque Retiro
- Museo del pardo or
- Galería Reina Sofía
- Chocolate & churros
- Spanish Language School
- Discovering Salamanca historical heritage
- DA2 Contemporary Art Museum
- Visit the Central Market
- Treasure hunt
- Movie at the school: cinefórum
- Salsa master class
- Improve your speaking skills
- Culinary class
- Visit local high school and meet buddy
- Discovering Seville historical heritage
- Exploring Barrio de Santa Cruz tour
- Sevillanas dance lesson
- Movie at the school
- Spanish cultural workshop
- Jerez & Cadiz tour
Spain’s central capital, is a city of elegant boulevards and expansive, manicured parks such as the Buen Retiro. It’s renowned for its rich repositories of European art, including the Prado Museum’s works by Goya, Velázquez and other Spanish masters. The heart of old Hapsburg Madrid is the portico-lined Plaza Mayor, and nearby is the baroque Royal Palace and Armory, displaying historic weaponry.
is a UNESCO world heritage centre and in northwestern Spain, is the capital of Salamanca province, part of the Castile and León region. With a history dating back to the Celtic era, it’s known for its ornate sandstone architecture and for the University de Salamanca. Founded in the 1100s and a key intellectual center in the 15th-16th centuries, the university continues to add to the city’s vibrancy with its international student population.
is the capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region. It’s famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Major landmakrs include the ornate Alcázar castle complex, built during the Moorish Almohad dynasty, and the 18th-century Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza bullring. The Gothic Seville Cathedral is the site of Christopher Columbus’s tomb and a minaret turned bell tower, the Giraldo.
Madrid – Salamanca Day 2-9
Arrive in Madrid and you will met and transferred to Salamanca via bus. You will get to see all the sights on they way of beautiful Spain. On arrival you will meet your host families and they will take you home so you can have a nice rest. Our local tour guide will be give you a brief of what life will be like in Spain and a telephone SIM for your phone. Now you can experience a full immersion with a Spanish family for the next 8 days
You will be living with a local Spanish host family while in Salamanca to improve your speaking skills. Delicious local Spanish food while enjoying many choices of local foods you can purchase for lunch with friends and improve your speaking skills with teenagers your own age.
Salamanca Day 3
In the afternoon we will all meet in the Plaza Mayor. Take a walking tour of Salamanca.
Salamanca Day 4
Weekend with your host family to enjoy the local immersion of family life and sights and live life as a local teenager in Salamanca.
Salamanca Day 5 ‐ 9
Meet at Language school at 9am for daily debriefing for a great week of Spanish language school and lessons start at 9:30am ‐ 1:30pm Lunch together as a group 1:30 ‐ 3pm Cultural excursions 3 ‐ 5pm and return home to your host family.
Madrid Day 10
This morning we make our way to Madrid. Meet at bus station at 9:00 and stay over night in Madrid overnight 3 start Hotel 1pm ‐ 2:30pm lunch. 2:30 ‐ 4:30pm Walking tour of Madrid.
This will include Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol centre of Spain, Plaza Santa Ana, Literary Quarter, Parque Retiro At 4:30pm ‐ 6:30pm we a couple of Museum options: Museo del Prado or Galería Reina Sofía. Or we have the option to do 2 museums rather than Parque Retiro if enough interest.
Seville Day 11
Today we depart depart Madrid by train to Seville. On arrival we will meet our host families. Then we meet at 4pm at local Spain coordinators discuss issues that have arisen in the first few hours and then start our walking tour of Seville .
Seville Day 12 ‐ 16
Meet at Language school at 9am for daily debriefing for a great week of Spanish language school and lessons start at 9:30am ‐ 1:30pm Lunch together as a group 1:30 ‐ 3pm. Cultural excursions 3- 5pm and return home to your host family
During the week we include excursions discovering Seville historical heritage, exploring Barrio de Santa Cruz tour. Lets have a Sevillanas dance lesson and learn the exciting moves. Relax and have a Movie at the school and then enjoy a Spanish cultural workshop
Seville Day 17
Full day excursion Jerez de la Frontera & Cadiz .
Seville ‐ Madrid Day 18
Farewell to host families and meet up with local coordinator at 9am. Board the Bus to Madrid Barajas Airport for our flight back to Australia
will I gain from joining the Spanish Cultural Exchange study tour ?
This will be one of the best adventures and study tours you of your life. You will have the experience of full immersion into the cultural, people, food and life.
You will improve your speaking skills when you speak with local students your own age while attending a traditional Spanish language school. You will learn more about the culture and eat the most delicious traditional foods you will ever taste.
You will return back to school with a new insight, passion and excitement of the Spanish language and this will help you excel in your class and your exams because you have lived the dream, spoken the Spanish language and experienced the culture and food. This passion will go from your head to your heart.
What is Included in the Spain Study Tour ‐
- Flights Australia/Madrid/ Australia
- Travel and medical Insurance
- Local Guides
- Local SIM
- Spanish language school 20 classes per week in Salamanca
- Spanish language school 20 classes per week in Seville
- Accommodation 1 night in a hotel in Madrid
- Accommodation: 15 nights with Spanish host family full immersion
- All family security screened and inspected by local partner
- All excursions, transport, Local Guide
- Meals: Breakfast, dinner daily
- All entrances as per itinerary
- Local transport in each city and transfers
- Airport transfers in Spain
What is Not Included
- Optional extra sightseeing
- Items of a personal nature
- Students can connect to Wi Fi with host family
- Lunches daily
- Snacks and extra food /drinks/water
- Students must have min of A$250-300 per week while away for incidentals
- Must have a Debit/ Credit Card for emergency for anything unforeseen, doctor, dentist, medical
- No visa required for visits under 90 days
- Discover a language and Discover the world.
- To improve my Spain speaking skills.
- Experience living with a great local Spain host family.
- Attend a local Spain high school.
- Make life long friends.
- Broaden my global social network.
- Live and speak the language with local teenagers.
- Improve my Spain class school results
- See famous Icons we always discuss in class.
- Live the dream and see the world.
Teacher’s Next Steps check list
- What language do you teach?
- French, Italian, German or Spanish
- Do you have a particular country you would like to visit
- Some languages are spoken in more then 1 country eg German and Spanish
- Teachers keen to plan a tour for your school
- How many students do I need?
- Ratio 10 students and 1 Teacher free
- CEA has Study tours individual students can join if you can not
- achieve the numbers. Opportunity for all students.
When would you like to organise your study tour
- During the school holidays
- During school term
Finances & Risk assessment
- CEA will assist with scheduled payment plan for students
- Students can book direct online with CEA
- Payment plan to fit in with family budget
- Assist you with risk assessment
- Cancellation and terms and conditions
Check with school procedures
- Do I need to seek permission from my School Head
- What paperwork do I need to organise via my school
- How do I organise payment schedule for the group
- Can CEA help me with getting my group together ? Yes
- If I only have a few students interested they can join another study tour? Yes
- Can I book my own study tour with students from my school? – Yes
- Students can also book direct with CEA and we combine a few schools together
- CEA is here to help you keep the paperwork simple
Benefits for your school
- Global exchange outside the classroom offered to all students
- Extra curriculum offered for all students who study at school or any language school
- CEA is a study tour coordinator with School of languages
- Study Tours are offered to all students even if language is not studied at your school
- Available to all students studying privately with language teachers, language schools, Saturday school
- Schools also benefit making this a fund raiser for the school
- Reinvest into school language department, computers and or equipment
Teachers keen to chaperone a Study tour with CEA
- CEA is interested to hear from teachers keen to chaperone a group
- CEA has groups of individual students and CEA is open to hearing from interested teachers
- keen to chaperone groups.
- teachers/adults must be registered and have a valid working with children security check
Who can go on a study tour
- This is open to any teacher keen to take a group of students abroad
- Do the students have to be studying a language – No. The can they all come along if they want? Yes all welcome
- This is also open for all student studying a language and want to have a full immersion
- This is open for any student 14 – 18 years studying a language in or outside of school
How long would you like to go for?
- How many days
- How many weeks
I need help with planning and information sessions
- CEA can help you plan your Study tour and give you tips
- CEA can come to your school for the information sessions day or evening for your students and parents
- CEA is here to make it simple and get it happening and keep you on track
- We can come lunch time, after school or evenings
When do I have to start Planning all this
- We suggest at least 6 months before departure of the tour
- Can I link into the tours CEA already has? Yes you can do this any time
- CEA has trips departing April. Sept and Jan school holidays fitting in with school holidays
- Can I go at any other time ?
- YES CEA has connections with many high schools abroad
- including Austria, Chile, France, Italy, Germany and Spain
- Let CEA know when you wish to do a high school immersion to fit in with your school dates
What is the main goal of your group
- To have a full immersion and live with local host families
- Attend a local high school with full immersion
- Would you like to have reciprocal exchange with another school abroad
- They host our students and we host their students
- Attend a local language school
- Would you like to visit more then one city
- Would you like to visit the famous icons while on the trip
- Would you like to take the group yourself
- Would you prefer CEA to arrange a chaperone for the group on my behalf
- Do you have a budget you need to work with?
- What would you like to have included in your study tour
- CEA is keen to hear to Private schools keen to have a reciprocal program
- together with any of our Chile, French, German, Italian and Spanish schools
I am ready, what will I do and what is my Next Step
CEA has been operating since 1998. We are boutique organisation offering professional and quality study tours.
We collaborate with local high schools and teachers and partner organisations abroad
to ensure that your students will attend excellent high schools experience a true immersion and live with quality host families.
Families are all security screened and all homes personally inspected by our coordinators.
CEA is here to ensure that your Study Tour is a yearly highlight of the school offered to your language students and a lifetime memory
Giving them chance to live the dream and visit the country of the language they love. Students who travel abroad to the country of the
language they study and experience a full cultural exchange and full immersion in family and school life will come back to school with a new
vision and appreciation and they excel in their language class and exams as this experience moves from their head to their heart
Our mission is to help strength understanding between many cultures on the path towards the common goal of world peace
Study Abroad with Campus Education
CONTACT us 02 9451 7071 or 0418 630 414 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tailor design your Study tour
Are you looking to take a group of your school students on a Study Tour Abroad on a true cultural experience?
We offer a personal, quality and professional advice and guidance.
Please complete the enquiry form below for CEA to assist you to accomplish your group goal for a Study Abroad Cultural Experience.
Contact CEA today on +61 2 9451 7071 or +61 418 630 414 — SKYPE ID campus education australia jenniferdeflorio — WECHAT jenniferdeflorio Education Australia — 0418630414 for advice and suggestions.
Program fees :
Program fee includes all above plus Tour Leader/Chaperone will travel with the group from Australia and return and local tour guides. Limited placements. Tour will run with minimum of 12 students and 1 tour leader/chaperone. Program fees
Deadline: REFER to Deadline dates above