Campus Education Australia CEA offers you a unique quality study abroad program that is tailored for your teenager while offering you the expertise of our Local Australian owned organization based in Sydney. As a parent it will give you a sense of security to allow your teenager to grow and mature in a safe and caring environment. As well as Peace of mind as your teenager experiences many adventures and memories. This is the best investment in your teenagers life both in education and their future. It is more then any classroom will ever offer them as you are setting them up for life.
High school or Language School
You can choose the school and a family will be chosen close to the school. Australia high schools has the 3 or 5 months program available. High school cultural exchange in Austria, Chile, France, Italy, Germany, Spain or Switzerland from 4, 6 weeks 3, 5, 10 months. Language school is available in all countries prior to you starting school abroad to help brush up before you start school from 2 – 10 weeks. Or you can just do Language School if you prefer. If you need to keep up your languages while come and study in a local high school, we can help you find a tutor to keep up your conversation for French, Latin, German, Spanish and practice English while you are here!
Host families all live in a safe, quality area with students all attending the local school. All the host families are personally interviewed in their home. Each member of the family 18 an over carry out offical police screening by official working with children government screening check and background criminal check. All the Host families are subject to random visits to ensure the environment is suitable.
Before you arrive you will be sent details of how to prepare yourself before you arrive.
On arrival you be met personally by our student coordinator and briefed on the country’s culture and your new language helping you to prepare for the time ahead
Fun nights and Sightseeing
When you arrive all the students will meet up with a CEA student who maybe already here on the study abroad program and they will show you some of the great sights or our Student coordinator. All programs : You will also get passes to great sightseeing included in the program so you will have lots of things to see and do included it will depend on which country you are going to
For those students arriving on our European city program: you will also get passes to the local attractions, sightseeing, cultural museums, cooking class and chocolate tasting, a pass for hop on hop off city tour for the day and all these you can do while you are here again it will depend on the country and where you are located as you maybe in a small village that has ice skating on the lake.
Sydney program: Includes Sydney Sightseeing tours, Learn to surf fun day, wild life park, kangaroos, koalas, dolphins and more.
Sport and adventure
You can join a Sporting team or play tennis, work out gym, surf Club, swim club, dive club, surf school, music group, dance group, soccer, football, ballet, hip hop, yoga, pilates, boot camps, photography what ever you wish to do, you can do it any thing and everything is possible
Local coordinator You will have a local coordinator that will live relatively close to you that will help you if any problems arises; Your local coordinator will always be available for you to contact 24/7 and also speak English.
Periodic reports to your home country
We will send updates and photos back to your parents back home so they also can see you are having a great time, with Facebook it makes it easy for your parents in monitoring your trip and skpye and messenger.
Included in CEA programs
– The program host families are security checked and interviewed in their home located near the High schools you would like to attend
– Airfares included on ** White Xmas 6 week program only to Austria, Denmark, France, Italy, Germany, Spain & Switzerland from and to Australia
– High school placement
– Language school placement on Spain high school program and visit a Spanish high school for the day
– Language school option 4,6,8 weeks
– GAP program optional language school choice or course on request
– Enrolment in a quality high school or language school and tuition
– Private high, Private performing art schools available on request
– Medical insurance
– Host family or coordinator meets you at airport and welcomes you to the family
– All meals and board with the family
– SIM card on arrival for your mobile phone
– Your own room with bed, desk and room to store your things
– Fabulous family Support and feel like a real family member
– Support for both you and your parents in Australia and Abroad
– Sightseeing package included for all destinations of all the famous icons
– Sydney Australia: Opera House, Harbour Bridge, learn to surf fun day, wild life park, kangaroos, koala and more
– Abroad in Europe: Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
– Sightseeing package varies slightly in each country, such as cooking lessons, ice skating city sight seeing tour
– Fabulous caring support by a local coordinator who lives close by
– Awesome school and teachers who are caring and supportive
– Fun nights, pizza, bowling or laser zone Sydney Australia and this will vary in each country
– Emergency Support 24/7
– Quality and safe area school and homes
– Safari tours offered to all students during school vacation on all programs
– Location location location. Right in the heart of each town and close to many sights and City Centre and tourist sights.
– Quality areas to live and go to school and in Sydney you will be close by the most beautiful beaches and cities in the world
– Sydney program offers you the option to visit City Centre, Opera house and Harbour bridge and great beaches
– Europe Abroad: All close or in the City centre of each town/city near ski fields, skating,biking, hiking and more
The following you will need to do
Air flight travel to Australia and to European Cities on all 3, 5, 10 month program you will need to book these yourself
White Xmas program 4 & 6 weeks to Europe airfares are included
USA program you will need to book these yourself
Language school option prior to high school placement highly suggested if time permits
Visa fees and processing
School materials – can purchase when you arrive
Pocket money (you will need money for personal expenses
Minimum of Euro 300 or AUD 450 or US 400 per month
Mobile phone, best bring your own and compulsory change to NEW COUNTRY Sim card
Computer, must bring your own and remember to bring adaptor and charger for visiting country
IF YOU ARE BETWEEN 14 AND 18 YEARS OLD YOU CAN
CHOOSE TO STUDY IN MANY COUNTRIES. AND YOU WILL HAVE
UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES FOR LIFE !