Study Abroad Campus Education offers you a unique quality study abroad programs that are tailored for your teenager. As a parent it will give you a sense of security to allow your teenager to grow and mature in a safe and caring environment. As well as Peace of mind as your teenager experiences many adventures and memories. This is the best investment in your teenagers life both in education and their future. It is more then any classroom will ever offer them as you are setting them up for life.
High school or Language Academy College
Our full immersion high school programs in all countries available for 4-10 weeks, 3, 5, 10 month If you wish to participate in a Language college prior to your school placement to improve your speaking skills or you may only want to attend Language college only and live with a local family if you prefer this for 2 – 12 weeks. If you need to keep up with other languages, We will help you find a tutor to keep up your conversation in French, Latin, German or Spanish.
Host families all live in a safe, quality area while students all attending the local schools. All the host families are personally interviewed in their home. Family members are security screened and require an official working with children government screening check and background criminal check. All the Host families are subject to random visits to ensure the environment is suitable. We do share the family with you and then you can decide if this the family for you.
Before you arrive you will be sent details of how to prepare yourself before you arrive.
On arrival you be met personally by our student coordinator and briefed on the country’s culture and your new language helping you to prepare for the time abroad.
Fun nights and Sightseeing
When you arrive all the students will meet to see all the great sights by our CEA local representative or by your host family. You will receive passes to great sightseeing in most destinations so you will have lots of things to see and do. All countries will differ.
For students arriving on our European city program: you will also get passes to the local attractions, sightseeing, cultural museums, cooking class and chocolate tasting, a pass for hop on hop off city tour if there is one available in your local town for the day again it will depend on the country and where you are located as you maybe in a small village that has ice skating on the lake. Sydney program: Students will receive free Surf lessons for the day including lunch, wild life park,aquariums, kangaroos, koalas, Madame Tussaud wax works and visit the famous Sydney Tower
Sport and adventure
You can join a sporting team, play tennis, work out gym, surf club, swim club, dive club, surf school, music group, dance group, soccer, rugby, football, ballet, hip hop, yoga, pilates, boot camps, photography whatever you wish to do, you can do it anything and everything is possible
Local coordinator: You will have a local coordinator who will be there for you and live relatively close to you. Your local coordinator will always be available for you to contact 24/7 and also all speak English.
Periodic reports to your home country
We will send updates and photos back to your parents back home so they also can see you are having a great time, with Facebook it makes it easy for your parents to check in themselves and watch your journey and we suggest you c skype no more then once a week.
This is compulsory for all students to travel abroad
Included in the programs
– Host families are security checked and interviewed in their home and located near the High school or language school you will to attend
– Quality private or public high school placement, Language school is optional extra
– Language school option 4,6,8,10 weeks in any country
– GAP program optional language school choice or course on request
– Enrollment in a quality school or language school and tuition
– Private high, Private performing art schools also available on request
– Medical insurance included programs 3 – 8 week programs
– We meet you at airport and transfer to your host family home
– All meals and board with the family while at high school. Language school 2 meals daily and 3 on the weekend
– SIM card on arrival for your mobile phone
– Your own room with bed, study desk and room to store your things
– Your own room or share room on shorter programs Europe and abroad
– Fabulous family support and feel like a real family member
– Support for both you and your parents while you are abroad
– Sightseeing package included for all destinations of all the famous icons
– Australia: Opera House, Harbour Bridge, learn to surf fun day, Wild life park, kangaroos, koala, Aquarium, Sydney Tower,
– Abroad in Europe: Austria, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
– Sightseeing package varies slightly in each country, such as cooking lessons,chocolate tasting, ice skating city sightseeing tour
– Fabulous caring supportive local coordinator 24/7 who lives nearby.
– Awesome school and teachers who are caring and supportive
– Excursions optional and avialable for student to participate on – varies in each country
– Emergency Support 24/7 all countries
– Quality and safe area school and homes
– Optional extra tours, weekend or school vacation offered to all students on all programs depending on the country you visit
– Location location location
– Live in a quality area: Australia program – offers you the option to visit City Centre, Opera house and Harbour bridge and great beaches
– Live in a quality area: Europe program – all close or in the City centre of each town/city near ski fields, skating, biking, hiking and more
The following you will need to do yourself
Air flight travel to Europe on most programs you will need to book this yourself
Air flight travel to Australia you will need to book this yourself
Air flight travel for CHILE program you will need to book this yourself
Air flight travel for USA program you will need to book this yourself
Air flights for the White Xmas program 4 & 8 weeks to Europe to book yourself
Air flights included ex Australia with 2 Stars ** next to program fee only – check with CEA
Air flights included for 3 weeks Study tours ex Australia to French, German, Italian, Spanish with chaperone
Language school option prior to high school placement highly suggested if time permits
Visa fees and processing
School materials – can purchase when you arrive
Pocket money (you will need money for personal expenses
Minimum of Euro 300 or AUD 450 or US 400 per month
Mobile phone, best bring your own and compulsory change to NEW COUNTRY Sim card
Computer, must bring your own and remember to bring adaptor and charger for visiting country
STUDY ABROAD & EXPERIENCE UNFORGETTABLE
EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES FOR LIFE !