- Spanish Steps
- St Peters Basilica
- Vatican City
- Gladiator school
- Attend a Local Italian high school
- Live with Italian families
- Stay in 17th Century Boarding (on request)
- Museums visits
- Palace visits
- Cooking class
- Chocolate tasting
- Decorating Mask workshop
- Water City of Italy
- San Marco
- Rialto Bridge
- Murano glass blowing visit
- The Duomo
- La Galleria
- Fashion capital of the
Australia depart Day 1
ROME Days 2 – 5
See the best of Rome on a guided visit to its most iconic symbol, the Colosseum, followed by a journey through the heart of the Empire with the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Hit the streets for a walking tour, with the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Gladiator school and more.
TURIN Days 6 – 15
Attend a local Italian high school, live with a great Italin Host family in Turin and go to school with the locals and make life long friends.
Live with a local host family while you enjoy a full immersion with a genuine Italian family to improve your speaking skills. Delicious local gelato, pizza, have a cafe with friends and improve your speaking skills with teenagers your own age.
Cooking class, chocolate tasting, Egyptian museum, Palace visits, walking tour and time to shop along the 18kms of shopping sidewalks. Turin is the land of Nutella and the Ferrari
This is a beautiful town with a flavour or history, architecture and culture.
VENICE Days 16 – 17
This is the water city and no cars just boats. Boats and gondolas are the only way to transport
Enjoy a walking tour and visit the famous Rialto bridge, San Marco square. See the demonstrations of the world famous Murano glass blowing.
While soaking the local flavours and aroma of pizza and pasta. Hotel is just a short walk to everything and you are right in centre of Venice. Great souvenir to take home.
MILAN Day 18
Last day of your great adventure includes a tour of beautiful Milan. Take a group photo in front of the worlds most beautiful Cathedral and most as you continue on and stroll through to the famous La Galleria with the beautiful Dome glass roof of many colours. Jump on the famous Milan double decker red tour bus to discover Milan city.
Day 19 Italy –Australia flight Ciao Italy – Hello Australia…
What will I gain from joining this high school Italian study tour ?
This will be one of the best adventures and study tours you of your life. You will have the experience of full immersion into the cultural, people, food and life.
You will improve your speaking skills when you speak with local students your own age while attending an Italian High school. You will learn more about the culture and eat the most delicious traditional foods you will ever taste. Learn the secrets of the best kept secrets in our hands on Italian Cooking and Chocolate tasting at its best.
You will return back to school with a new insight, passion and excitement of the Italian language and this will help you excel in your class and your exams because you have lived the dream, spoke Italian language and culture and enjoyed the food to and this passion will go from your head to your heart.
What is Included in Italy Study tour
- Tour Leader – Full duration of the trip
- Flights Australia/Rome. Milan/ Australia
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Local tours in Rome, Turin, Venice, Milan
- Italian high school with a buddy
- Host family accommodation with full board. Live with Italian host family full immersion
- Host families all are security screened and inspected
- All excursions and transport, Local Guide, Meals: as per itinerary
- All entrances as per itinerary
- Local transport in each city and transfers
- Rome/Turin via local Train or coach
- Turin/Venice via local Train or coach
- Venice/Milan via local Coach or train
- Airport transfers in Italy
- Hands on Cooking Class workshop eat what you cook
- Chocolate tasting
- Gladiator School in Rome
- Mask Decorating/Painting
- Colosseum Entrance Rome
- St Peters Basilica Entrance
- Itinerary may change slightly without notice
What is Not Included – Italy study tour
- Optional extra sightseeing
- Items of a personal nature
- Students can connect to Wi Fi in most hotels and free hot spots
- Lunches daily + 2 evening meals Rome
- Snacks and extra food – pizzas/drinks/water
- Students must have min of A$250-300 per week while away for incidentals
- Must have a Debit/ Credit Card for emergency and thing unforeseen
- No visa required for visits under 90 days
- Discover a language and Discover the world.
- To improve my Italian speaking skills.
- Experience living with a great local Italian host family.
- Attend a local Italian high school.
- Make life long friends.
- Broaden my global social network.
- Live and speak the language with local teenagers.
- Improve my Italian class school results
- See famous Icons we always discuss in class.
- Live the dream and see the world.
Teacher’s Next Steps check list
- What language do you teach?
- French, Italian, German or Spanish
- Do you have a particular country you would like to visit
- Some languages are spoken in more then 1 country eg German and Spanish
Check with school procedures
- Do I need to seek permission from my School Head
- What paperwork do I need to organise via my school
- How do I organise payment schedule for the group
- Can CEA help me with getting my group together ? Yes
- If I only have a few students interested they can join another study tour? Yes
- Can I book my own study tour with students from my school? – Yes
- Students can also book direct with CEA and we combine a few schools together
- CEA is here to help you keep the paperwork simple
Finances & Risk assessment
- CEA will assist with scheduled payment plan for students
- Students can book direct online with CEA
- Payment plan to fit in with family budget
- Assist with risk assessment
- Cancellation and terms and conditions
Benefits for your school
- Global exchange outside the classroom offered to all students
- Extra curriculum offered for all students who study at school or any language school
- CEA is a Study Tour coordinator with the School of Languages
- Study Tours are offered to all students even if language is not studied at your school
- Available to all students studying privately with language teachers, language schools, Saturday school
- Schools also benefit making this a fund raiser for the school
- Reinvest into school language department, computers and or equipment
- Teachers keen to plan a tour for your school
- How many students do I need?
- Ratio 10-12 students and 1 Teacher included
- CEA has Study tours individual students who can join the tour if you can not
- achieve the numbers. Opportunity for all students group and individual students welcome.
When would you like to organise your study tour
- During the school holidays
- During school term
Teachers keen to chaperone a Study tour with CEA
- CEA is interested to hear from teachers keen to chaperone a group
- CEA has groups of individual students and CEA is open to hearing from interested teachers
- keen to chaperone groups.
- teachers/adults must be registered and have a valid working with children security check
Who can go on a study tour
- This is open to any teacher keen to take a group of students abroad
- Do the students have to be studying a language – NO. The can they all come along if they want? YES all welcome
- This is also open to all student studying a language and want to have a full immersion
- This is open for any student 14 – 18 years studying a language in or outside of school private or public
How long would you like to go for?
- How many days
- How many weeks
What is the main goal of your group
- To have a full immersion and live with local host families
- Attend a local high school with full immersion
- Would you like to have reciprocal exchange with another school abroad
- They host our students and we host their students
- Attend a local language school
- Would you like to visit more then one city
- Would you like to visit the famous icons while on the trip
- Would you like to take the group yourself
- Would you prefer CEA to arrange a chaperone for the group on my behalf
- Do you have a budget you need to work with?
- What would you like to have included in your study tour
- CEA is keen to hear to Private schools keen to have a reciprocal program
- together with any of our Chile, French, German, Italian and Spanish schools
I need help with planning and information sessions
- CEA can help you plan your Study tour and give you tips
- CEA can come to your school for the information sessions day or evening for your students and parents
- CEA is here to make it simple and get it happening and keep you on track
- We can come lunch time, after school or evenings
When do I have to start Planning all this
- We suggest at least 6 months before departure of the tour
- Can I link into the tours CEA already has? Yes you can do this any time
- CEA has trips departing April. Sept and Jan school holidays fitting in with school holidays
- Can I go at any other time ?
- YES CEA has connections with many high schools abroad
- including Austria, Chile, France, Italy, German, Switzerland and Spain
- Let CEA know when you wish to do a high school immersion to fit in with your school dates
I am ready, what will I do and what is my Next Step
CEA has been operating since 1998. We are boutique organisation offering professional and quality study tours.
We collaborate with private and public local high schools and teachers and partner organisations abroad
to ensure that your students will attend excellent high schools experience a true immersion and live with quality host families.
Families are all security screened and all homes personally inspected by our coordinators.
CEA is here to ensure that your Study Tour is a yearly highlight of the school offered to your language students and a lifetime memory
Giving the chance to live the dream and visit the country of the language they love. Students who travel abroad to the country of the
language they study and experience a full cultural exchange and full immersion in a family and school life will come back to school with a new
vision and appreciation and they excel in their language class and exams as this experience moves from their head to their heart
Our mission is to help strength understanding between many cultures on the path towards the common goal of world peace
Study Abroad with Campus Education
CONTACT Us – 02 9451 7071 or 0418 630 414 Email: email@example.com
Tailor design your Study tour
Are you looking to take a group of your school students on a Study Tour Abroad on a true cultural experience?
We offer a personal, quality and professional advice and guidance.
Please complete the enquiry form below for CEA to assist you to accomplish your group goal for a Study Abroad Cultural Experience.
Contact CEA today on +61 2 9451 7071 or +61 418 630 414 — SKYPE ID campus education australia jenniferdeflorio — WECHAT jenniferdeflorio Education Australia — 0418630414 for advice and suggestions.
Program fees :
Program fee includes all above plus Tour Leader/Chaperone will travel with the group from Australia and return and local tour guides. Limited placements. Tour will run with minimum of 10 students and 1 tour leader/chaperone. Program fees
Deadline: REFER to Deadline dates above